Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Freddy the pussy



Freddy he is very playful, you can see from picture, last night he is so cute he cry and hang on to Derek all the time sleep all the time with Derek don't let him go ,bed time I feel sorry for him cos my other 3 cat not very sure about him, there all run away from Freddy but I do worry there will attack him midnight, so I bring him in our bed, he don't want to sleep in the cat bed, he want to sleep with us and he cuddle it up just like a baby sleep on top of my shoulder ,if I push him aways he'll run back and kiss me on my face and cuddle my nick to sleep again , hahah.... don't you think he is so cute may be he think he is a baby not a cat , I have 4 cat before Freddy come to our home , one diet knock down by a car , and leave 3 now, never had a cat the temple so calm and cuddly cat love to be hug all the time , Stephi call us last night the whole night she been text and call she say, we are torture her cos she now only can see picture of Freddy but can't hug him, cos she in Devon she say can't wait to be back home hahahah ..Bless her and the 2 boy too Brandon call Freddy on the phone , today my day off little Freddy fellow me every where I go and keep crying for a hug , such a cute cat xxxxxx

you see here he is playing with my candle holder


also he love to sleep on the bowl too, may be becos he is so tinny and the bowl just nice size of him,look at him so cute full a sleep cos the sun is shining in our living room he feel warm and nice .

anyone want one he is lovely you not having this one he still got 3 more brother xxxxxxxxhe is our sorry not for sale hehhhehe

8 comments:

winniethepooh said...

thats a cute kitty u have there Pearly :) but i'm not a kitty person. I used to go to friend's place, their cat will run away when they saw me! hahaha might be becoz they sensed i am a DOGGIE person :P Dogs always cuddle up to me hehe

janice said...

another cat ar .. aiyoh..

pearly said...

ya la he is lovely

J.T. said...

awww.... Freddy is cute. He's so tiny. Sounds very manja.

He will grow up quickly but I hope he remains cute in character

pearly said...

hi JT :
I hope so too , he is very sweet kitten very manja like you say hehhe

Pi Bani said...

Now that's a cute little kitty... the way he's being treated, so pampered, I just hope when he grows up he'll remember he's a cat! Haha...

nyonyapenang said...

i am same like winnie...not a cat person but more to doggie.
maybe because, got scratched bad by one cat long, long time ago....

your freddy sure looks manja and very cute. adoooi...sleep with you sunmmore. hahhaha...

pearly said...

hi chegu Pi Bani :
I think he think he is a child more than a kitten hhahaa.




hi dear nyonyapenang :

I love cat and dog just I can't have a dog at home no time to take care so have cat lor , I also bit by a cat badly once in malaysia I never forget , but today I had 4 cat ahahha.use to hate them untill I got them the first one whicjh had pass away he is a lovely cat I still miss him untill today , yes every night he willcry if I don't let him come to bed hahaa.

have a lovelt weekend xxxxxxx