Friday, July 27, 2007


Wake up this morning and recall back the dream I had, is a real funny but a bit silly dream ..............
I dream we ( wen wen Jon Derek and myself ) back to Malaysia for holiday , at wen house Malaysia, Jon came let us know he won some money around £200 , he say to Derek let go out with those money and do some boy thing , me and wen send them off , wen say to me let us also go out to do gurl thing let go makan , so we driver down to Ipoh .
park the car at the mall , walk down to the centre of the mall, place we wanted to go for makan must go pass the centre of the mall , we walk pass and saw lot of ppl around , I am very KAY PO and ask wat is going on cost we can't walk pass to go out for makan , someone say to me there a mad women try to kill ppl and police try to stop ppl to walk across , I turn around to wen say we must go pass I am very hungry , since we have first ads training pass , we just say we are here to help and we can slowly walk pass , we both agree with it .
we walk pass and I saw the mad women is trying to walk behind wen wen , I scream at wen say be careful the mad women at you back the next thing I could see is she had jump over to my sis wen , there both roll around the floor, I scream at the mad women "let my sister go" , but there so fast I can't stop them the next thing I saw was mad women on top of wen wen so I scream to wen and say" punch the dam mad cow ", wen wen did she give her a gud strong punch , the next thing I know is mad cow drop off , I scream ( holy sugar ......... we kill her ....... ) I walk around her doing the first ads check she is still breathing ,,, oh Holy Molly sugar thank god .... I say to wen we bring her back to the police at the centre of the mall, wen say OK , but she is in lot of pain , so I pull the mad women leg and pull her all the way back to the mall and drop it to one of the police women and say ( here your mad cow ) the police women say to me please don't go you must take your rewards ............REWARD ???????

she give me £1,000 ....... I told her I am not the one Punch her is wen but she still give it to me , then I take it and pass on to wen say here your reward for all those pain mad cow give you ..
wen wen say .........well let go makan la so hungry la after all those roll around and punch kicking ass xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wake up .......wat a silly dream don't you think so ?kekekekekkekkkek

Thursday, July 26, 2007



Monday, July 23, 2007

Sorry will be off ACTION for nowxxxxx

Not well poorly will be back when I am fit OK miss all of you xxxxxxx

Sunday, July 22, 2007




Thursday, July 19, 2007


A woman arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the gates.
She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They saw her and began calling greetings to her "Hello - How are you! We've been waiting for you! Good to see you."
When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?" "You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.
"Which word?" the woman asked.
The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter welcomed her into Heaven.
About a year later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day.
While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived. "I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?"
"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the multi-state lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a huge mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation in Cancun and I went water skiing today. I fell and hit my head, and here I am. What a bummer! How do I get in?"
"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.
"Which word?" her husband asked.
Moral of the story: Never make a woman angry... There will be Hell to pay later!


All this diner I specailly cook for them to let them try our tradition sunday roast . look at them .......

look there enjoy it very much.

winnie Uncle lee if you can't find that street come to Pearly home sweet home I cook for you both and your family too and with nice wine too
ossssh wrong wine should have red wine with the roast beef la , but never mind la .
JT would you like to JOINT us too ?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer.
Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord
said, 'Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I
will grant you one wish.' The man said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can
drive over anytime I want. 'The Lord said, 'Your request is very
Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports
required to
reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take!
nearly exhaust several natural resources.

I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly
Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify
The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, 'Lord, I wish
that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what
she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what
She means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly
The Lord replied, 'You want 2 lanes or 4 lanes on that bridge?'


Doctor's receptionist * JUST A JOKE *

> There's nothing worse than a Doctor's receptionist
> who insists you tell
> her what is wrong with you
> in a room full of other patients.
> I know most of us have experienced this, and I love
> the way this old guy
> handled it.
> An 86-year-old man walked into a crowded Doctor's
> Waiting Room.
> As he approached the desk, the Receptionist said,
> "Yes sir, what are you
> seeing the Doctor for today?"
> "There's something wrong with my dick," he replied.
> The Receptionist became irritated and said, "You
> shouldn't
> come into a crowded Doctor's Room and say things
> like that."
> "Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told
> you," he said.
> The Receptionist replied, "You've obviously caused
> some embarrassment in
> this room full of people.
> You should have said there is something wrong with
> your ear or something
> and then discussed the problem further with the
> Doctor in private."
> The man replied, "You shouldn't ask people things in
> a room full of others,
> if the answer could embarrass anyone."
> The man walked out, waited several minutes and then
> re-entered.
> The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"
> "There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.
> The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled,
> knowing he
> had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your
> ear, Sir?"
> "I can't piss out of it," the man replied.
> The Waiting Room erupted in laughter!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Reason of LOVE ?????

Lady : Why Do you like me .. ? Why Do you Love me..?

Man :
I can't tell the reason. But I really like you...

Lady :
You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

Man :
I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady :
Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you.

Man :
Ok..ok Erm... because you are beautiful , because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile , because of your every movements.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went into the coma stage.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content -
  • Darling,
    Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
    Because of your care and concern that I like you. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of your smile, because of your every movement that I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore, I cannot love you. If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
    Does love need a reason? NO!
    Therefore, I still love you. And love doesn't need a reason.

Relationships are hard to handle, might even seem impossible at times.

There will be many fights and many quarrels, many disagreements and many tears.The easiest thing would be to give up.But if we spent half the energy we use in fighting with each other, and spend that energy in fighting to keep the relationship strong, then that is love.

Remember, in a relationship, giving up is not the solution Disagreements, fights and quarrels will always be there. But you must always fight harder to stay together. Some fights are truly worth fighting! SMILE !

Life no fight no fun , as a couple fight is part of communication I guess ,but each fight must try to make it up ,who's right who's wrong doesn't matter .

I hope I get this right .

Have a nice and relax weekend my friend


Brandon had something for his mama JAN JAN

Brandon had got another 2 more AWARD from his football club, this time he got a *coaches player award *

he was very excited when he got this 2 bigger one this years

he ask JAN JAN which one she want this time ?

Look at this happy boy
he still attend the match
he love his game so much
just wanted to say
we are really very proud of
you xxxxx

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monday, July 09, 2007

MY Prive D.I.Y fix men

look at the old wood floor , is getting very horrible not nice , hate it when ppl come and visit just walk in with their shoe and I got some kind of thought that , shoe been to all place a mud or dog poo ect ............
Derek got some new tile so look he get all his hand and feet to fix the cloakroom , it took him 5 days to get all the thing done yesterday back from legoland he cut the grass and finish the tile job so when those Chinese student arrive we have a clear and tidy home to welcome them to stay .
I know I know I am so lucky to have a men fix everything for me , that why I cook everything when he put his order in everyday . Uncle lee you don't have to say I know I know I am very very lucky should love him more more I do I do xxxxxxx thank so much my Derek dear xxxx

Friday, July 06, 2007

Benoffe Pie for dear winniethepooh

Benoffe Pie

Serves 8

Chilling time: 1 1/2 hours

100g butter
250g digestive biscuits ,(crushed)
405g can Carnation Condensed Milk light
4 small bananas
284ml carton double cream, lightly whipped
cocoa powder, for dusting

1 tea spoon of coffee essunce (camp)

1. In a large saucepan, melt 100g (4oz) of the butter and stir in the crushed biscuits. Press into the base and sides of a 19cm (8in) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Place the Carnation Condensed Milkwhole tin on to the saucepan cover over with water and low heat to let it boil for one hour , the Carnation Condensed Milk will turn into caramel , gently Spread the caramel over the biscuit base and chill for about 11/2 hours, until firm.
3. To serve, slice the bananas and arrange most of them over the caramel. Spread with whipped cream. Decorate with the remaining bananas and dust liberally with cocoa powder.

tips : the best whipped the cream and add one teaspoon cofee essence on it.

TESCO club card point To LEGOLAND WINSOR
I do all my shopping at Tesco from groceries to cloths from food to everything even petrol too , collect all those point and Tesco will send you cash token you can spend on you daily shopping or you keep it to save for air mile ,as for me I keep it, save it all up to change club card deal to bring kids to Legoland or bowling or diner for just the 2 of us or have a romantic night staying in London hotel , all the information you can look at the above link, when I send off my cash token and apply for Legoland deal as see below and my whole family will be enjoy a lovely weekend in Legoland .
normal price to Legoland for adult cost £31 with Tesco deal token we pay £7.75
child normal price cost £24 and deal token pay only £6
I bought 4 adult and 4 child to Legoland total save £165 ......not bad huh

Thursday, July 05, 2007

LOOK lovely baby boy , JAN PA BOY BOY

look just new born wow my babe sister JAN is a mummy now , so you better grown up ok .
well done JAN AND PA . baby so cute and handsome boy just like the DADDY .

so now this little handsome will can me TAI YEE ans WEN WEN JEE YEE hahahaha , all YEEE
pang 9 son call him teetee hahahah lovely lovely .
we love you little onexxxxxxxx

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

This post I read from winniethepooh old post I think is really gud one to all the mean mum

Subject: Mean Mums

Someday when my children are old enough to understand the logic that motivates a parent, I will tell them, as my Mean Mom told me: I loved you enough . . . to ask where you were going, with whom, and what time you would be home.

I loved you enough to be silent and let you discover that your new best friend was a creep.

I loved you enough to stand over you for two hours while you cleaned your room, a job that should have taken 15 minutes.

I loved you enough to let you see anger, disappointment, and tears in my eyes. Children must learn that their parents aren't perfect.

I loved you enough to let you assume the responsibility for your actions even when the penalties were so harsh they almost broke my heart.

But most of all, I loved you enough . . . to say NO when I knew you would hate me for it

Those were the most difficult battles of all. I'm glad I won them, because in the end you won, too.

And someday when your children are old enough to understand the logic that motivates parents, you will tell them.

Was your Mom mean? I know mine was. We had the meanest mother in the whole world! While other kids ate candy for breakfast, we had to have cereal, eggs, and toast.

When others had a Pepsi and a Twinkie for lunch, we had to eat sandwiches.

And you can guess our mother fixed us a dinner that was different from what other kids had, too.

Mother insisted on knowing where we were at all times. You'd think we were convicts in a prison. She had to know who our friends were, and what we were doing with them. She insisted that if we said we would be gone for an hour, we would be gone for an hour or less.

We were ashamed to admit it, but she had the nerve to break the Child Labour Laws by asking us to work. We had to wash the dishes, make the beds, learn to cook, vacuum the floor, do laundry, empty the trash and all sorts of cruel jobs. I think she would lie awake at night thinking of more things for us to do.

She always insisted on us telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. By the time we were teenagers, she could read our minds and had eyes in the back of her head. Then, life was really tough!

Mother wouldn't let our friends just honk the horn when they drove up. They had to come up to the door so she could meet them. While everyone else could date when they were 12 or 13, we had to wait until we were 16.

Because of our mother we missed out on lots of things other kids experienced. None of us have ever been caught shoplifting, vandalising other's property or ever arrested for any crime. It was all her fault.

Now that we have left home, we are all educated, honest adults. We are doing our best to be mean parents just like Mom was.

I think that is what's wrong with the world today. It just doesn't have enough mean moms!

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love From PoohBear

dear winnie :

This is the best post I read from you old post , I pick it up to post in my blog hope to show to some of my friend and especially my sister who are a news mummy , should be a mean mum, it don't hurt our dearest babe , it will make them a better person I guess ,now a day I look around lot of ppl there just to scare of their own kids just let them do wat there like ,I don't mean to have rotan on them but been a little mean don't hurt I guess .
I like this post , sori I curi from you , hope you don't mind xxxxxxxxxxlot of thank 's

This is all my collection

my oil paintings I have collect all this year some from car boot sale , some Derek bought for me Have a guess which one you think I got it from the boot sale and tell me how much you think ? I will let you know after you make a guess ..............................promise .