Friday, July 13, 2007

Reason of LOVE ?????



Lady : Why Do you like me .. ? Why Do you Love me..?

Man :
I can't tell the reason. But I really like you...

Lady :
You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

Man :
I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady :
Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you.

Man :
Ok..ok Erm... because you are beautiful , because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile , because of your every movements.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went into the coma stage.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content -
  • Darling,
    Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
    Because of your care and concern that I like you. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of your smile, because of your every movement that I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore, I cannot love you. If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
    Does love need a reason? NO!
    Therefore, I still love you. And love doesn't need a reason.

Relationships are hard to handle, might even seem impossible at times.

There will be many fights and many quarrels, many disagreements and many tears.The easiest thing would be to give up.But if we spent half the energy we use in fighting with each other, and spend that energy in fighting to keep the relationship strong, then that is love.

Remember, in a relationship, giving up is not the solution Disagreements, fights and quarrels will always be there. But you must always fight harder to stay together. Some fights are truly worth fighting! SMILE !


Life no fight no fun , as a couple fight is part of communication I guess ,but each fight must try to make it up ,who's right who's wrong doesn't matter .



I hope I get this right .



Have a nice and relax weekend my friend

I

8 comments:

nyonyapenang said...

thanks for sharing, pearly.

it' so true, if we spend our time questioning and questioning the reason for love, we may not have time left to truly share our love.

Lee said...

Hello Pearly, what a beautiful post. How true. I love it.
Pearly, couple of readers in my blog read and enjoy your 'Holy Sugar' comment.
Even JT now using it, ha ha. I too will use it as now I know the actual meaning, arhaaa ha ha.
Last night you made me laugh, then Pi Bani burned my pyjama pants, her fault!
She made me laugh out...never mind, you read her explanation, last comment. I have replied her. She's horrible! Ha ha.
But Pearly...this much I will tell you, I really love all your comments, you write from your heart, Pearly, and for that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL not only in looks, but a beautiful heart!
You have a great day, Pearly. UL.

~ gR@ce ~ said...

that's y we must appreciate wat we have now...we might not know wat will happen in the next seconds

J.T. said...

Beautiful post, Pearly. :)

Sometimes it is hard to say what are the reasons. Initially, we may love the person for some attributes he/she possesses but after a while we just love the person for who he/she is.

I agree with Nyonya, if we spend time questioning the reasons, we may not have time left to truly enjoy and share the love.

Thanks for "holy sugar" word. Nicer way of exclaiming shock. haha

pearly said...

nyonya dear :
Yes life is too short , enjoy when we can , no on eare perfect anyway , so just life to love I guess .

TQTQ for been here for me xxxx



uncle lee dear :
I am glad one silly little word make everyone so enjoy using it hahha.
got to thank my MUM IN LAW for teacher me the cleassia way la .
I love to read your post too , each word is so nicely mean xxxxxxTQ TQ

pearly said...

grace darling :

ya la ! wat we have now just enjoy it xxxxxx
after wat I saw happen to my sis in law , love and let the one you love know when there here to love and lister xxxxxxxxxx

pearly said...

JT my dearest :

TQ TQ , hahah uncle lee had say you love it too the holy sugar hahaha.

oh yes , I agree with nyonya darling too yes , the brand come like this just love it without complain so much after all no one is perfect.
In life , every one just need some one to love and to love some and to share the lovely life xxxxxxx

winniethepooh said...

yup pearly, I agree, there will always be fights and quarrels..with each fights or quarrels, we get to know each other better too :) I agree with nyonyapenang too, if we keep on questioning, there wont be time to love but sometimes I just love to tease my hubby, "why do you love me?" he will always say, "becoz u love me too" :)

have a great day pearly!