Sunday, June 22, 2008

HOME BAKE DEEP PAN PIZZA


Above picture is the thing u need to make PIZZA

use .....
one cup warm water
add a tablespoon of sugar
add tablespoon of olive oil in it too
add in to the bread machine *below *
top up with
2 cup of strong bread flour
6g of yeast and one t spoon of salt
start the machine to menu making dough

Above is to top up for the pizza dough


put into the oven for 25min to 30 min
until turn brown and will bake
here it come
the PIZZA


DEEP PAN PIZZA READY TO EAT
SAVE ME........
£16
COS NORMALLY I ORDER 2 FROM DOMINO PIZZA AND ALSO MUST GO OVER TO COLLECT IT SO IT WILL COST LESS
BUT ......
MAKE MYSELF TODAY
IT ONLY COST ME
LESS THEN £5 AND MY KIDS AND HUBBY SAY ......
MMMMMM............ YUMMY IS TEST BETTER THEN DOMINO AND ALSO STILL
PIPER HOT STILL AND THERE FINISH IT IN NO TIME .

EVERYTHING now a day price going up and up , the only thing I can think of is DIY
everything to save the cost .

is a easy way to make a yummy food and kids will enjoy eating them .

have a lovely day
yes I know ..........end of the day of Sunday....:(
we all got to GO back to work .......MONDAY .


8 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

hey dearie, got the stuff from Jan edi. Thanks so much yeah. Eh u not feeling well samo cook pizza ah ? rest more k?

Anonymous said...

Wah, looks good, Pearly. Home made pizza is always better than store bought coz extra topping at a cheaper cost!

Salt N Turmeric said...

hubby loves deep dish pizza but i dontv the confidence in making my own pizza yet. maybe i shud invest in bread maker. pizza is too expensive here in california.

xniquet said...

:D i use the machine to made dough too :P but i dun put yeast i add beer in :P

i will try your recipe ...it looks really good :D

pearly said...

sasha dear ;
hope your little Jayde will enjoy it .wat to do ...... :(
or els there will eat finger .
some day Derek will do the cooking but he had been working lated so I do it lor.

pearly said...

DAWN DEAR :
OH YES ! when if out from the oven the whole house smell really yummy !
you should try one day is so easy to make . I say easy becos I use the bread maker . is so easy and fast .
at work when I need to make by hand I really hate it cos I got to kneed 8 pizza a go :(

pearly said...

Farina dear :
OH yes the Best thing Derek got me this the bread maker I use it lot .
is clear fast and easy too.
your hubby will sayang you even MORE hheheheh:)

pearly said...

Xniquet :
welcome to my blog , yes beer same too ,got yeast in it to make the bread dough rise .
I just need thing that go fast and easy after a long day work . ahhaha