Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gammon Joint with cheesy broccoli cauliflower and mash


GAMMON JOINT WITH CHEESY BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER AND MASH



our diner cheap and easy again
after a 6 hours work as a cook back home ,,,,,,,
still need to look after the other 3 monkey plus my Long team rice bowl
is not easy cos with me now 28 weeks preggie .......
I am getting very big and tire most of then time
so I think of a easy cooking and save time so I can have a short ZZZZZZZZ

here
AGAIN
Value meat * nothing wrong with it just cheap only cost £4.15p *
to feed up 5 and half pp
not bad some more leave over I use it to stir fry mee :P


first must boil the Gammon joint for 1 hours and 30min


some cheese ready and cauliflower and broccoli
boil the cauliflower and broccoli for 15 min then drain it set on a larger plate
tips with this * u must make sure the water is boil 100% be4 u add those veg in to boil so it will keep the green colour


boil 2 pt of milk
when it boil add in some corn starch to make this white sauce thick


add some mix heb adn cheese on the top of the veg and pour those white sauce over
put into the oven for 45min 180*

here after 45min

after one hours and 30min here the cook Gammon

soooooo
diner done
HERE OUR DINER
FOR
5 PPL
COST
LESS THEN
£10

NOT BAD AT ALL ........ BOLEH ..... ka
I GUESS
KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY AND FULL UP :p


HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LOVE FROM PEARLY TO EVERYONE

10 comments:

Aiyah Nonya said...

Like the cheesy veges. Will give it a try next week , when my H is not around as he is not a big fan of western food. :)

Do take care of yourself.

pearly said...

hi Mae

thank for pop over , glad u like it my hubby fever food :P

u too take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cat Cat said...

Sis Pearly,
What is Gammon Joint..? Is that beef, pork or some kinda meat..?? Never heard of it... Cheese and Brocolli is my favourite.

Barbara said...

Hi Pearly,
Just stopping by to see what's up; I've been away 2 days.
Girl, you are a wonderful cook ! Looks yummy.
You have a nice Sunday & take it easy.

pearly said...

Cath SIS :
Gammon joint is make from pork is like ham . that is wat make ham ,but test more meaty.
u can apply some honey on it and oven gill it , with roast potato or mash too. but must put a alum foil to cover when u roast it , test really good too this is a easy way that just boil them my kids love it like eating ham .

pearly said...

Hi Barbara dear :
thank for pop over .I have been not very well and tire all the time , so I didn't do lot of blog hop or ....
no much doing as my part of the world too .
DO u have a nice time when u away are u having a short break ?

Anonymous said...

Hey pearly, the gammon when you boil do you put anything to boil together ah? After boiling how does it taste...saltish? Or plain?
Will try it..hehe..thanks for the tips..

pearly said...

dear sue :
I just boil it with water , the water will taste saltish the Gammon after boil is less saltish .

Have a try I bet your hubby will love it, cos is a very English diner .
my hubby and kids love it but must eat with tom ketchup .
U are welcome xxxxxxxxx
have a lovely day

Trinity said...

wah wah wah.. I am drooling! Really! I love this kind of meal, I love cheese a lot.. I love broccoli... aaarggh I want to taste thaaaat!!

Nux V said...

yummmylicious! i lov those mash and cheesy veggie....hope to try with tht ;-)