Sunday, August 27, 2006

Banana Bread


My secret recipe since jan make this blog for me, I haven't got the chance to put my recipe in it, Here is one of my quick easy and recycle the waste recipe .
when you have a very ripe banana is so sweet and soft but like some one me and my family we will not eat it cost we only like green banana wat should we do with it here is the recipe .


Ingredients

175g{6oz} selfrising flour
half tspBicarbonate soda
half tsp mixed spice
150g{5oz} caster sugar
60g{2oz} softened margarine
2 large ripe bananas-peeled and mashed
3 tables milk
1 egg-beaten


method to make

pre heat oven to 180c or or gas mark 4
stir flour ,bicard and mixed spice into the bowl
stir in caster sugar
add softened margarine, mashed banana milk and beaten eggs and mix until all the ingredients are well combined
spoon the mixture into a lined greased 1kg {2ib} loaf tin
bake in the centre of the oven for 40 -45min or until the cake has risen and is firm to touch
remove loaf from the oven leave loaf in the tin to cool then remove from the tin keep in a air tight box .
serve with a cup of KOPI or TEA . Yummy yummy for the tea break or when friend visit you can self them a cup of tea with banana bread .
enjoy baking
I DO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: