Thursday, February 05, 2009

SNOW STORM ARRIVE TO MIDLAND NOW



Above picture was taking yesterday morning


snow storm arrive to us from London this morning

steph have safely back home from Spain on Wednesday
early morning at 4am

Today all my kids is staying at home
school
all closed
see below picture I snap from my next door window
a few inc of snow
I wake up this morning at 6.45am I look at my window at the garden
it cover with snow
so turn on the radio and find out in midland most of the school closed
below picture is my flower pot from the garden there is how much snow
we had.
well! compare with MN USA
this is nothing .


my garden table cover with snow

Above summer time my garden
below is today early in the morning 7.46am


I think I will bring Aden out to feel the snow late
will be back to up load more picture


To all my friend and family in England
please do drive carefull for today!


2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

OOO I LOVE SNOW!!!

pearly said...

sasha :
will send you some :P