Saturday, April 12, 2008

LOVELY PINK HEART


Thanks Trinity for remember me and passing this lovely pink heart chain.

This is another of those Linky Love game where you only have to tagged 10 person in one post but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!

Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself! =p

BennyLiew RamblingMoo Mum & Kids In Wonderland Judelittle Our mini blogsphere Rooms in My Heart J@n!ce Ng ChinNee MPG Jo-N


Dawn
Jam
Pearly
Amel
LadyJava
Emila
Dora
Hazel
Jenny
Jeslyn

HERE ARE THE 5 ppl I wish to tag don't have another 5 more la so sorry ....:(

ROSE WORLD.BARBARA, CATH CATH, SWEETIEPIE ,FARINA



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tag.I will pass this on in my dessert blog.:)

pearly said...

my dear sweetie pie :
thank for doing the tag .
have a lovely weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cat Cat said...

Sis Pearly,
Thanks for the lovely pink heart. That's one cute little heart.

Barbara said...

Hello Pearly dear,
Mine is online.
I hope you and your baby are feeling better.

XXX

Salt N Turmeric said...

Pearly, thank u. tht was so nice of u. ;)

Lee said...

Hi Pearly, just dropped by say ;hello'. How are you?
You better take it easy nowadays, huh! Keep well, UL.