Saturday, September 01, 2007

Creamy Corn chicken with rice

Friday night got to go out with work mate so must cook something real fast and easy and kids will eat and also my hubby too so here Wat I have cook ........ P/S my fright have nothing so Just make use of wat I had

chicken one whole , chicken cube , one tin of creamy corn and some dry basil. SALT and pepper to test ...


cover it up with foil put in the over with 180* for one hour and 3o min .....boil some rice cook some carrot and peas to serve.................

waaaala .................diner serve ............


3 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Wah Pearly,
Fast and easy meal. I have never used creamy corn to cook chicken.. Something new but it does looks good... Mesti cuba ni when I'm running out of time to cook..

winniethepooh said...

I tried creamed corn with chicken too but just with chicken breast cooked over the stove. Now I know, cover with foil and baked looks wonderful, next time i'll try with the foil and bake it :) thanks for the tips Pearly!

pearly said...

cath dear
this is kids top diner there will love it also sweetcorn are good for kids as our work ctop cheff specailly say so every meal at work I must add some corn in it ..



winnie dear :
chicken breast will dry up very fast use chicken with bone will keep the moist , and cover with foil it wouldn't burn the top but kepthe heart in it xxxxxx