Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Do YOU Believe in SANTA?



I wish to ask anyone here DO YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA ?

This question has been ask years after years in our home by my beloved Derek, he say if you don't believe in Santa, he will never bring you wat you wish for Xmas's .
so year after year my 3 kids will always tell Derek that they believe in Santa , you must be thinking huh how about me? Pearly?
Well let me tell you as a BUDDY MYSELF , I always TELL myself Santa never bring me any present for the pass 40 years and I try to believe when I am 7 year old, Listen to all those lovely story about Santa in Christmas Eve but then he never show up at my home in Malaysia then I tell myself may be because I am NOT A Christian so then.......................................
NOW I AM IN ENGLAND WITH AN ENGLISH MAN WHO BELIEVED IN SANTA .
Keep telling our kids there's a Santa , so I got to tell myself that they do have a Santa out there who's so kind to bring us gift by climbing down the chimney to bring all those good kids their gift on the Christmas eve , so they can be very happy on the Christmas day.