Friday, July 07, 2006

Look wat I found ~ ah Jan posted

THese pictures are taken in year 2002, yes... 4 years ago.... i think my sister normally come back to malaysia every 4 years.. this is bcos having 3 children is not easy and is costly...

so this is me and my sister and the 3 children.. they are so cute whn they are small.. and now they are so grown up.. and tht shows i m getting very old liao ..




Look at how adorable my "peng 9" son is... he is sOoooo DARLING..




  • wah.. this 1 "hak sei ngor" my cuzzie brother is so DIFFERENT .. last time like ah beng lidat.. now he looks much much better... see here.. here

  • this one is my niece and my "peng 9" son look they are so much different now.. my son so damn handsome liao ...

  • and look at my mom.. last time she is so slim.. now she is very healthy ... and can eat alot ler...

    No comments: