Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy week ................. family visit boots sale ..... more family visit .....


WELL ....
I have a very busy week last week whole week
WEN and JON and Darling Beatrix come on week be4 Sat
bring aunt Penny down to our home
cos Aunt Penny meet up her friend in Leic pretty near me.
she stay in leic for2 night and she come back to me .
sooooooo
My busy week start even the weather is not very nice the whole week
from Tuesday to Friday is Grey/ sunny /rain the whole time
but
it don't stop us to go down town to shop
so we shop till we drop .....
SALE every way ...... from Clark to top men... top shop..... Wallis ...Even. H&M..........50% to 75%
picture above and below is car boots sale
I took her to on Sunday
the last day be4 she go back to WEN place
can see she enjoy very much big bag small bag
LOOK
so HAPPY FACE must be have a good Bargain
YES .....
she did well on the boot sale,,,, Even and in Clark too * cos I get staff price in Clark *


During her stay we also went to eat Malaysian food and go dim sam
and kay poo here and there
very busy ,,,
normally my daily live is pretty boring I wake up.... do up the breakfast for kids and hubby
#then go on the net to chat with Nico Sasha babe sis JAN
then blog hoop around
then go back to sleep or do some house work .
since I off work .. BORRRRRRRRRRRRING
this weekend ....
gosh !
is the most busy weekend

I have got my MIL and SIL
staying from sat and Sunday
then Sunday I have got my brother in law and his family
come down for visit
above picture is my
brother in law wive
she also pregie
between both of us is 4 weeks
my baby born on sept hers born on October
MIL will be busy run around to both side to see
grandkido .
look at my tummy .. gosh bigger then her
she's having a Girl .....
bless her she got a boy already .

WEN , JON and BEATRIX also arrive on Sunday to pick up aunt Penny to go back down to London
here two picture of oliver and his baby sister Beatrix
he been looking after his little sister
he love her very much
he been rock her to sleep when Wen and Jon went out to do some shopping .



Also I have got two 11 years old Chinese student
staying with me


keep me very busy there stay until the 17 july morning then back to china
then I will have another 3 coming on the same day evening
after 3 .....
will be
a Student from Italy ...........
keep me busy keep £££ coming
now I am off work need £££ to buy baby thing get ready for the New arriver
WAT TO DO .....
LOTTERY ALSO NO LUCK
WORK HARD LA


THAT why I am not around to visit you blog and miss action for the whole week I am back in town now
will be around to KAY POO

8 comments:

Salt N Turmeric said...

Girl, u sounded busy! but im sure its fun having family visiting ya? oliver is such a darling boy. always helping u. ;)

Penny said...

TQ PEARLY, DEREK AND YR 3 1/2 VERY MUCH FOR YR KIND HOSPITALITY. MUST APOLOGIES FOR TAKING SO MUCH OF YR TIME RUNNING AROUND.
I HAD A WONDERFUL STAY AND THE CAR BOOT SALE IS INDEED AN EYE OPENER FOR ME. WE HAVE THE SAME THING CALLED GARAGE SALE BACK HOME BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ONE. AND THE CLARKS....A GOOD BUY INDEED. TQ ALSO FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BLOUSES U BOT FOR ME. HOPE U WILL HAVE A SAFE DELIVERY AND A HEALTHY BABY. HOPE TO SEE U AGAIN B4 I GO BACK MEANWHILE TAKE CARE.

janice said...

wahahahaa.. i read ur post oso felt very .. exhausted dy ..

ar... i miss yorkshire pudding @!!!...

pearly said...

Farina dear :
OHHH yes ! for me staying at home sleep walk around the house clear and sleep is really boring got my Aunt to chat and go down town is great too.

but not everyday every week hheehe

pearly said...

yee penny :
You are welcome I am glad u enjoy the stay and the shopping .
Do come back be4 u go back to Malaysia .
have a lovely time with wen and Beatrix the sweet heart

pearly said...

oh yes ....
is tire too especially with me can't walk fast and sit around most of the time , sorry for yee got to wait for me each long walk ahhahh
after all the visitor gone .....
I have sleep 2 days ...... from Monday to Tuesday to recover hhaha.
Derek come back 2 days on the rol got to cook for all the kids .

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really had a busy time with your family and inlaws. And going shopping with all the great sales at Clarks. And Oliver is doing so well with the baby, much better than me! I'm hopeless with newborns.

BTW, you look good, Pearly. Take care.

winniethepooh said...

wow, its so fast that ure going to hv the little baby soon, another 2 more months to go :) very happy and excited for u Pearly!

u take good care, rest well!