Friday, March 28, 2008

Many thank to Barbara .....


Barbara
who a very lovely lady
present
this award to me
on
19 of march 2008
I know
sorry
to post it up so lated
like I always
never like to keep it for myself
so
here I wish to share out
with few best friend and family
Ervin my litl sunshine

Nicole

sweetie pie

Rose

sweetpea Hold my hand

I have pass on to 5 lovely mummy blog
hope you all enjoy the most of it
I love to read you blog
daily too
weldone to you
xxxxxxx

wait
MUST GIVE A BIG BIG KISS XXX
TO BARBARA
WHO
AWARDS ME


5 comments:

Sweetpea said...

thanks for the award pearly. very sweet of you to think of me :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award.I will put this up soon.:)

janice said...

ervin said.. thank you tai yee

Moonlight_tears said...

Thank you my love! hehehe.
Thanks for all your awards to me, and as for you, you surely desrves every award people give it to you, because, you are the sweetst, funnest, funniest, happiest..etc..

Take care!

Rose world said...

Thanks my friend, it is nice of you to share this award! Love you!