Thursday, March 22, 2007

TWO DAYS DON'T HAVE TO WORK




Iam so relex don't have to work for two day , I can chil out an dgo around town to do same shopping for my sister and my god brother he is comming down lated this evening , I think will go to the shoe shop first .
sorry about no action for last week a bit busy the weekend . on the 18 of march 2007 is the england mother day I had my in mum in law with me then we go down to visit my brother in law and his new baby here a picture of the baby he us very handsome , well every one i sso happy for them I am so glad too .
here a few picture of us with the baby.

4 comments:

janice said...

how come my peng9son and stephy no take picture with the bb wan ??

pearly said...

becos there don't want too cos too many ppl picking up and your son is shy with the baby wor.

janice said...

stephy look so different in this picture lah ..

pearly said...

she is grown up now she no more little girl she is a lady now .
you are getting old yee yee is goin gto be a mummy soon so you also must grown up too .
love you always xxxxx