Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SO SORRY BEEN MISSING ACTION FOR LONG TIME




SORRY ALL MY DEAREST FAMILY AND FRIEND .
been very busy lately also tire I have back to work for a week now , each day back from work I am so tire just wanted to sit and do nothing , that why I have off for so long then my back is play up on me again < in pain > anyway nothing much I can do still need to work .
Thank for missing me already my darling babe sis Jan Jan and Jan little brother wee wee , miss me when I am away .
I thought I will blog my little darling the next blog about him , then I got to wait until my picture been download .
anyway will show you all wat about and all about the PANG 9 son off Janice story soon . just sit tight and wait for me OK .love you all

2 comments:

scarxxx said...

wah... faster post leh... want to read.. lolx.. better get myself popcorn and coke before begin to read the next post.. lolx..

janice said...

welcome back lor... finally ... been waiting for so long lor...