Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello ! so SORRY ....................Not feeling well


hi everyone : sorry such a long time missing action , I am not feel well for the pass few week , may be catch BIRD FLU ................................just joking ...................ehhhhhhhe.
I back in action not becos I am well is becos I hurt my back and DR say I must rest at home for a whole week so here I am so boring doing nothing at home and think wat can I do ler , so I blog around and updated my blog .
Not much to tell I start sick leave on Monday half a day and sleep the whole night , next day sit whole day looking and chatting with everyone incl Jan on the net, today I am cooking for few mum who coming to have lunch, wat can I cook for them even I had a back pain ,I can't just sit around and do nothing , then I will get depress , I even say to my boss , may I not having the sick leave but then she say NO you must go for a good rest and return on Monday . so kind of her ..............................................................................................
is cooking time I think I just cook then some spring roll and curry puff and mee hou and yesterday I had bake a banana loaf for cup of tea ,wat do you all think ok huh ?

2 comments:

~ gR@ce ~ said...

wa...back pain still can cook so many...not bad not bad!

pearly said...

hi dear grace :
Do you know there one thing call ready steady cook hehehehe. pre pack one la those spring roll and curry puff and my best friend come around to give me a hand to fry the mee han she say I am not well so she come and help so nice of her .that why can have a party la. my darling .