Monday, June 18, 2012

Add caption
  I wish  ,,, I wish I can travel in time , I  will travel back to undo all the mistake I make , 
when I have  around me,I don't see and appreciated when it gone ,I will miss him and so sad he had gone ...........

God also say forgive and forget|!  for  those who believe in god, it make sense.
but  for those who don't believe in god , that is a big pile of shit that no forgive and forget , it just turn into hate in everything . 
even talk to you or see your face it  feel sick , 

why a good old marriage got to turn into so sad ........

all thank to   you ass-hole  who so greedy and have a bad heart 
 I wish I wish one day the bad  thing will return to you , 
YOU ARE A FUCKING EVIL ASSHOLE I  pray to god and hope you and your family  will  get all the bad thing  goes to you and your bitch wife .......


 god will come after you ..... and you and you ........ all of you ........... 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do not think of your other family extention from Malaysia. Just think for your own family which is your children and husband. Money is evil thing. Them extent families from Malaysia can only kept on asking and asking thinking we from abroads can print money or have a Gold mountain. Don't fuck care about them! Luv only your children and husband! Fuck the rest until they all grow up and could see themselves in the mirror how ugly they looked like from the inside of their hearts!