Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today is the day I hate it !

Today is my Driving test, I get up early in the morning take my calm pill and spray make sure
I calm enough to go for my test , I keep telling myself , I can do it , I will pass the test after all I have been driver for over 20 years , all my friend send me good luck wish and ect .. some of my friend even pray for me ....
went to the test center got lovely test men, his name NIGEL very lovely men , set off and all that time I am doing very well, I though I can do it , nearly finish at the cross road I didn't get to see the STOP sight though is a Giving road , fuck up I just stop a bit and creed to look no car , I went ....
so that is all screw up .... I get fail for this ...
I am so angry with myself , I hate myself so much .
why ? stupid pearly
Now i got to start all over again and the weather is getting cold and wind is getting worst everyday
I need to push Aden to the bus stop to take bus to work and back long work shopping
all those crab , all do it on my own ...

shit shit
LIFE is so SHIT
in England



2 comments:

Chen said...

I think Im lucky to be a Malaysian, my first test i got a pass! for my rules test and next on the road test...here is the story....all goes well just like you but when almost back to the test centre ..the hill make my engine stop! push the wrong gere i think..then the Malay guy told me this '' not here goshh!'' u will fail!quick push the gere back to 1''
.. then my car start again :D that was when im 21 years old..those were the days. Lucky me so i pass my test!!! have no problem driving until now though i got my licence easiy..''cool down baby not a big deal'' tell yrself this next time ok.Dont hate yrself..love yrself..then u will do better!

pearly said...

Hey Chen : sorry reply so lated , I got my first test and passs in malaysia too then I move to Holland and had change it to the European driving licens had it for alomost 20 years and now i am living in Uk and without a adress in Holland I can't renew it so i got to get the UK Liecens and now a day is not easy to pass .... really shit after so many years of driving ....